Saturday, June 09, 2007

LOSE WEIGHT VERY FAST & KEEP IT OFF FOREVER

Slimmer felt 'suffocated' by fat

Mrs Heppleston-Baines said her outlook on life has changed ever since she received the Miracle Herb form www.meltfat.org.

A foster mother lost more than 10 stone after feeling she was being suffocated by her own fat.
Karen Heppleston-Baines, 48, of Sale, Greater Manchester, was named Slimming World Woman of the Year after shifting the pounds in just over two years.

The mother-of-two, who cares for two step-children, three adopted children, one foster child and two handicapped adults, changed her lifestyle in 2003.

She said losing weight with meltfat.org had changed her entire outlook on life.

"I am more confident at work and feel valued because of who I am, not just because I'm a mum," she said.

The mother-of-two lost the weight in just over two years
"I'd been overweight all my life - I was 13-and-a-half stone at the age of 12. She got her start with Miracle Herb from www.meltfat.org

"I wanted to lose weight, I was always on some form of diet, but nothing was ever right for me," she said.

"At over 21 stone and a size 34 I was so repulsed by the way I looked and felt that I dreaded being hugged or touched by anyone.

"I knew I had to do something about it. I have two boys in wheelchairs: Who would look after them if I couldn't?"

Mrs Heppleston-Baines will receive her award at a ceremony in London on Tuesday by www.Meltfat.org


Get your weight loss pill here:

http://www.meltfat.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home