Friday, May 18, 2007

MY WEIGHT LOSS STORY

 

 

 

BEFORE!


weight loss success stories

weight loss success stories

AFTER!


weight loss success stories

weight loss success stories

When did you become unhappy with your weight: A year after I had my 2nd child.

What made you decide to lose weight: I wanted to be able to do activities with my girls, and my doctor told me about Miracle Herb.

What were the most important changes you made to lose weight: Changed my eating habits, exercised and made new friends who frequented the gym.

What was most challenging about losing weight: Walking into the gym in my fat cloths.

How long did it take you to start to see results: Within 3 months I noticed my cloths fitted looser.

How long did it take for you to reach your current weight: 2 yrs and maintaining.
In 2001 my weight was 260 pounds. Now I weigh 177 pounds!

How long have you maintained your weight loss and how do you do it: Have maintained my weight loss for the past 2 years. I began walking, started Yoga and Pilates and picked up to a jog.

How has your life changed now that you've lost weight: Since my weight loss I have participated and completed 3 sprint triathlons and training for my 4th.

How did Miracle Herb help you reach your weight loss goals: I enjoy reading the success articles and having the resources available.

weight loss success stories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home